Saturday, November 27, 2010

10 random things while I make a playlist.

1. I love to sing out loud at the top of my lungs.  Right now it's Florence Welch but I like to mix some Chan Marshall and Jenny Lewis in. Stuart Murdoch is the only male I sing along to. I think it has to do with my theory that he is the "male" me. Freud party of two....

2. I am an ENFJ and as far as personality tests go I take that crap very seriously. I do admit I was suprised to get an E (extraversion) but even the facilitator laughed when I mentioned it and she knew me for a total of 3 hours. N and F are spot on. J well let's just say I make lists to make lists. I enjoy organization but I realize I've been at different stages of OCD in my life and I am continuously working on that.

3. I hate grammer but have a secret desire to be good at it. Truth is I have a really horrible memory and have years blocked out. So when I say I really don't remember learning that, I'm not being a smart ass.

4. My husband is an amazing human being and I'm not just saying that because he is my husband BUT because he is a good man.

5. I have an addictive personality but I am also pretty laxed. It's the most ridiculous combination ever. Both things have been bad news for me at certain times in life.

6. I am obsessed with the Bronte family and hope to write a biography on Emily Bronte. I dream about going to England and starting my research.

7. I love stationary, seriously it's an ADDICTION. I spend an afternoon one Saturday a month and do correspondence. I even found some wax stamps online and ran around the house all excited. My pen pal (high school friend Patty) and I write letters to each other all the time. Sometimes, they make total sense and are just your average letters, other times they are from another time or are stories we made up. It always makes my day when I come home to a letter.

8. I believe that people can change/evolve. It's the letting them in our minds that's the hard party. I am guilty of this.

9. I am wary of people that dogs and kids don't like.

10. I realize this mix has a lot of Bruno Mars. I like him. Lol. Go ahead and judge.

2 comments:

  1. Really? You're a listmaker? I admire that. I am not. What is ENFJ and how do I find out my own? What if kids and dogs like a person but the person does no like kids and dogs? What then? This is my second time at this one, the other got lost in bloggerland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Myers Briggs testing look for it online. Well, I understand that some folks are disinterested in children/dogs but if dogs or kids get the stranger danger vibe it is a sign.

    ReplyDelete